Friday, September 12, 2008

The Power of Whisky in Public Relations

One of my mentors in public relations is Ron Culp. He's had a distinguised career in the industry. Ron has also helped make me a better communications professional for more than 15 years.
Recently Ron asked me to share my career path at his blog. Here's the beginning of my guest post:
"I don’t drink. Not that I’m a Puritan that goes into bars and breaks the bottles along the back walls. I’ve known plenty of those bottles in days gone by. However, I can credit one small pint of whisky as the inspiration of my public relations career."

I hope you'll check it out. It's a personal story that I've been wanting to write for a long time. When I think back about how I came up through the ranks, I'm amazed and it brings a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment